Whether you are a Halo lover or Halo hater you can't help but notice a black shiny truck that says "Halo 3 ODST" when it hits your neighborhood. Twas the case for me and a buddy of mine when we got word that the Halo 3 ODST truck was set to hit North Babylon NY (which is its last tour stop). The truck was a sight to see; It was rugged, shiny and had a nice paint finish. Now before I even left my house I knew that the possibility of me playing was slim but that didn't stop me from going to take some shots at the truck. Check out the shots and the audio that I recorded while I was at the event.







 

For more pictures check out my twitgoo. We also recorded some audio while we were over there which is attached below:



Looking forward to picking up the game monday night at my local Gamestop. Prepare to drop!!!